attention melbourne women (particularly north melbourne/Carlton residents and women attending unimelb)
a post was just made on unimelb confessions of an attempted abduction of a female student from a tram stop near university of melbourne. she reported a man following her and then trying to get her to take a lift in another mans car. it’s never the victims fault and i wish it didn’t fall to us to have to try and prevent it, but please be aware of this, and please be safe, especially if you are ever alone/at uni late at night. tell your friends so we can try to stay safer and hopefully catch the bastards
sig boost/original post is here for reference!!!
Keith Haring: A Pile of Crowns for Jean-Michel Basquiat, 1988 and Silence= Death, 1989.
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up